Saturday 14 February 2015

SPICA...why are they the best female k-pop group! - Part 4 - Appearances on TV shows

In the last part, I will list shows, where SPICA made their appearance. I haven't watched all of them and I might not be able to list them all, but I hope that those, which will be listed will help you to love SPICA even more.



Immortal Song 2 - Ep. 99

Boa, Narae and Bohyung appeared on this show as representatives from SPICA. This episode was Lee Moon Sae Special. I really enjoyed this episode (Kim Tae Woo  and JK Kim Dong Wook were great there) and SPICA did an amazing job. I hope that they will appear on Immortal Song again in the future.

 You can watch the whole episode --> Here

Their performance:


Weekly Idol - Ep. 68

Their first appearance on Weekly Idol and they were adorable. All of them have their own personalities and you just have to love Kim Boa and Park Si Hyun after watching this. I was a bit mad because of the MCs here, it seemed that they pay more attention to FIESTAR rather than to SPICA.

Part 1/2

Part 2/2


Weekly Idol - Ep. 119

Their second appearance. This time, the whole episode focused just on them. They sang their "Cups" song and the MCs were astonished. Also in this episode, Narae and Jiwon are more talkative. Bohyung is still shy.

Part 1/1

Part 2/2


Hello Counselor 

I am not sure what episode it is. Boa and Jiwon were guests on the show along with Lee Hyo Ri, their mentor. Still haven't watched it, but it is on my "plan-to-watch" list.



Global Request Show: Song For You 3 - Ep. 21

They made an appearance on this show alongside with their company buddies, Nicole and Eric Nam. Their cover song of "Right Here" was fabulous and I am glad that they can see how many international fans they have :)




Several Shows, where they promoted their songs....

Kpop Zone - Oh! My STAR
"I'll Be There"



Pops in Seoul Kpopulous
"Tonight"



Pops in Seoul
"Tonight"



Pops in Seoul
"Give Your Love"



Pops in Seoul
"You Don't Love Me"



If You want to watch more, I found a playlist on YT:
--> Here <--


I hope that after watching those shows, it can be seen how lovely they are and that they should definitely come on some variety show - especially Si Hyun and Boa.

No comments:

Post a Comment