Sunday 22 February 2015

K-Drama OST songs, which just stuck in your head: Part 2 - Vocal songs 2

Part 2 of the best K-drama OST songs, I've heard, is here. 

The best vocal OST songs - Part 2:







"Last One" by Youme ft. Joo Suk
The Master's Sun (2013)





I actually heard this song before watching the drama and I loved it. The drama is also very good and provides us with one of the better OSTs. Funny thing is that I don't really remember this song playing in the drama :D


"Scar" by BOIS

Secret Garden (2010)




The heart aching song from Secret Garden. Again, I feel so much emotions from this song and it reminds me of the time when I watched Secret Garden. This drama sure has a memorable OST.



"I Love You" by Horan

One Warm Word (2013)



The song accompanied the whole drama. The drama is one of those realistic dramas, which you can watch only when you are in the right mood. I love this song, but it wasn't always used in good scenes. It repeated way too often and in inappropriate scenes. However, I always sang along.



"Butterfly"by Hye Lim

Cruel City (2013)



This song always gives me shivers. Really good song, which fitted perfectly with the drama, or at least it was used well within the drama.



"Bad Guy" by Jang Hye Jin & MC Sniper

Faith (2012)




I love when Rap songs are used in historical songs. So-so drama with on contrast, a great soundtrack. Love the song!



"Trap" by Yoo Sung Eun ft. Swings

My Secret Hotel (2014) 




When I heard this song in the drama for the first time, I was in love. I was looking for it like crazy and then I found out that the song was actually not officially released yet. The combination of Swings and Yoo Sung Eun is perfect. Also the songs (as the others from this drama) are just perfect fit for "My Secret Hotel".



"Touch Love" by Yoon Mi Rae

The Master's Sun (2013)




I simply love Yoon Mi Rae! She is an amazing rapper but she can sing well as well. This song became a cult song and also won many awards. And it deserves it. It represents the whole drama, the idea of the drama. Great song. Frankly, I did not like the song at first, but it grew on me :)



"Cross My Mind" by Twin Forks

It's Okay That's Love (2014)




Another brilliant song from an amazing drama "It's Okay, That's Love". It is such a positive song. Love it! Also whenever I hear it, I must smile. I think of the ending scenes of this drama, which just melts my heart. This drama has probably the best k-drama ending ever.



"Goodbye Day" by Ulala Session

The Bridal Mask (2012)




What an epic song. This drama has one of the best OSTs I have heard. Not only vocal, but also instrumental. This song is just perfect - it is a ballad, but not the draggy type of ballad.



"민초의 난" by MC Sniper

Chuno (2010)




The whole of this drama is jjang! As I said above, I love rap songs being used in periodical dramas. The song is just perfect for the drama and thanks to this song I started to listen to MC Sniper.


Part 3 will come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment